我喜欢你的手,牵着我的手,
我喜欢你的口,吻着我的口,

因为我很爱你 不想要你放弃爱情 友情这段得来不易
我爱你 真的是很爱你 所以想就这样继续爱下去!!!

Offline OmE

• ดูดีสุดแล้วมั้งเท่าที่มี
Re: ใบสมัคร OC ของ MM และ APRM
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 08:56:49 pm »

International Federation of Medical Students' Associations (IFMSA)

Student Affairs Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital  2 Prannok Road Bangkoknoi District Bangkok 10700

ปล. โทษทีนะครับน้อง พอดีพี่เพิ่งราวน์เสร็จ เลยเพิ่งสังเกตโทรศัพท์ - -" รายละเอียดตามข้างล่างนี่เลยนะครับ ดีใจจังครับที่ได้รู้จักน้องรุ่นใหม่ไฟแรงเพิ่มอีกหนึ่งคน :)

As from our last meeting, I'd like you all to search among 1st or 2nd year medical students in your faculties and find at least one

representative from your faculties to candidate for one of APRM&GA Local Organizing Committee positions. The positions you can apply for are listed in the application form already. Please tell the representatives to fill in the application form and send back to me directly

at fortgundum_si116@hotmail.com before the midnight of Thursday August,the 21st. Please name the file as this pattern,

CV-Position you would like to candidate for-your name.(For example : CV-President-Prakarn) I've attached my CV with this e-mail already

as the example. We will vote for each position at the meeting on Saturday August,the23rd 10.00-12.00 at Parawatwichai Room,

Adulyadechwikrom Building, Siriraj Medical Faculty. If you have any questions about all I mentioned,don't hesitate to contact me directly. Looking forward to seeing IFMSA-Thailand new-gen application and spirit :) Enjoy your work. 

Prakarn Tovichien

President of IFMSA-Thailand

Contact Me : +66891857565

fortgundum_si116@hotmail.com

ตามหาความรัก

Offline OmE

• ดูดีสุดแล้วมั้งเท่าที่มี
Re: ใบสมัคร OC ของ MM และ APRM
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 08:58:58 pm »
http://get.upload.name/100868694   
อันนี้คือ application + ตำแหน่ง

http://get.upload.name/100317159